The risk from top seller Ellen Wille – a light wig with short hair – weighs less than two ounces! This wig has lace on the head and the main size of the head. The density of ready-to-wear synthetic hair is more similar to natural hair and does not require any correction or refinement. Risk is part of the Ellen Will hair power collection. It is also marketed as Risk Comfort with a 100% hand-tied lid. There are many shades of gray: Pepper Mix, Salt & Pepper Mix, Smoke Mix, and Silver Tist White.
- Front lace – ready to wear and almost imperceptible, lace fronts contour the shape of your head, which creates a natural look of hair and a non-standard variety of styles.
- Monofilament Crown – tied by hand to create natural hair growth, where the hair is divided at the top.
- Synthetic hair is ready to wear, pre-styled, and adapted to look and feel like natural hair.
- The size of the hat – fully adapted to other tight and firm, suitable for heads from miniature to medium size.
- Color – This is a beautiful, dimensional set of colors chosen by hand to complement the style.