The most popular piece of this fashion season. Alan Wiley Java is a sophisticated chin-length bob wig that gets a trendy update with a perfect backpack. Side bangs and Freddie mattresses give this asymmetrical cut a gorgeous look that can range from disassembling the office to the evening. Java Ellen Vile is part of the Peruvian collection – the next creation wig!
- Monofilament Crown Hands – The hair is separated in the crown where it is tied to create the appearance of natural hair growth.
- Lace front – tied by hand, ready to wear and almost invisible. The front face with lace style creates a natural hairstyle for flexibility.
- Synthetic hair – Synthetic fibers also retain their style when washed and require less maintenance than a human hair or high heat fibers.
- Velvet Lined Ears Tab – is a bent wire to fit the shape of your temples. Made with soft, velvety material for greater comfort.
- Adjustable smooth velcro straps – Adjust soft straps up to 1/2 inch in both directions for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Basic Cap [also called Capless] – This lightweight cap is designed for ventilation to keep your scalp cool due to ventilation.