Loose layers and thin ends, Gabor hair ‘Joy’ is the most common hairstyle. Features include a sculpted occiput, lashes, and a flat frame to frame the face. You need to shake it hard and shape your finger a little to make it look great.
Open the horse’s tip to cool
Elastically stretched material through the base of the adjusting cap
Open the ear tabs
Very thin adjusters on the back of the head for personalized adjustment
The back of the head is covered with velvet
Inside the “hidden” braid for a natural hairline
Wide velvet Comfort Band алдын to prevent friction
WASHING AND DECORATION:
• Add 1 tablespoon of shampoo to cold water. Hold for 5 minutes
• rinse thoroughly (incomplete rinsing darkens the fiber)
• Wipe gently with a towel. Do not squeeze, twist, brush or comb when wet
• Air dry or use a low-level hairdryer.
• Unlike your hair, Excel fibers only harden after cooling. So, keep the shape of the curls until cool, then release!
• 240 ° F (116C) is excellent. Do not exceed 350 ° F / 180 ° C
• Never heat the style while wearing the cut